To add an event to our calendar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Add Event: [insert event title]” and include the following information in the body of the email:
- Event Title*
- Contact Name *
- Contact Email *
- Date* (All-day event or Start and End times)
- Direct Link (include URL)
- Short Description: This description will be used in the newsletter.
- Long Description*: This description will be included on event information in our calendar
- (Files must be less than 8 MB.)
- (Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg.)
- (Images must be smaller than 684×684 pixels.)
All graduate student groups may send in their events for advertisement within this newsletter. We only ask that you send in the following information for your event to email@example.com, no later than the end of day the Friday before the Monday you’d like your event advertised: event title, purpose (1-2 sentences), link/URL to a webpage with event details, location, time, and place.
Moving forward, we will not be including event blurbs or descriptions beyond the date, time, location, and URL. This is both to shorten the newsletters and allow students to quickly see the updates.
If you would like help submitting your event for advertisement on the digital signs throughout the several schools, just let us know, and we can help you with that as well. If you’re a Graduate School recognized organization you will need to include your logo on your advertisement.