Newsletter

GPC Satisfaction Survey

By stpaulm on May 15, 2017 in Announcements, Email, Newsletter

Hello fellow graduate and professional students, Congratulations on completing another academic year! In celebration and anticipation of our upcoming year, we would like you to complete the first GPC Satisfaction Survey. We at the GPC are meant to serve you. We take on many roles, but representin...

GPC Newsletter: May 1-7th Events

By stpaulm on May 1, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

Newsletter Digest Graduate/Professional Student events: GPC General Body Meeting The Teaching Center’s Annual Recognition Reception Kemper Kick-Back Dine with Associate Dean Thi Nguyen ProSPER Meeting University Wide Events: Catholic Student Center Happy Hour   GPC General Body Meeting May 1...

GPC Newsletter: April 24th-30th Events

By stpaulm on April 21, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

Newsletter Digest Graduate/Professional Student Events: Liberman Graduate Center Advisory Meeting Dissertation After Dark Graduate Teaching and Learning Community event: Teaching in the Time of Political Discord Lunch & Learn with Jason Marquart and Martha Turner Speed Networking (Sponsored b...

GPC Newsletter: April 17th – 23rd Events

By stpaulm on April 13, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

Newsletter Digest Graduate/Professional Student Group Events: Dissertation After Dark Where’s My JetPack? Topic: Clean Energy, Hosted by WUProSPER I-CAN Office Elections University-Wide Events: Queering Sexual Violence Spring 2017 Germanic Film Series – Dark Valley Material World of Modern Segreg...

GPC Newsletter: April 10-16th Events

By stpaulm on April 7, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

Newsletter Digest Graduate/Professional Student Group Events Bring Your Kid to Campus Day Graduate Students w/ Children Pizza Lunch Lunch n Learn w/ Amanda Hoylman Liberman Leadership Awards Reception Graduate Student with Children Field Day Dissertation After Dark Graduate Students with Children...

GPC Newsletter: April 3rd – 9th Events

By stpaulm on March 30, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

Digest Graduate/Professional Student Group Events: GPC General Body Meeting ProSPER (Promoting Science Policy, Education, and Research) Monthly Meeting Dine with Assistant Dean Ashley Macrander Dissertation After Dark Graduate Student Health Advisory Committee (GSHAC) Meeting 18th Annual Outstand...

: March 27 – April 3 events

By stpaulm on March 30, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

March 23, 2017 Digest Graduate/Professional Student Events: GPC Trivia Night Career Center Workshop: Backpack to Briefcase-Opportunities for PhDs Beyond the Research Professorate Workplace Inclusion: Issues for LGBTQ Individuals & Allies Teaching International Students: Graduate Teaching and ...

: Roads Less Traveled, Today (Thursday March 23) at 7:00PM

By stpaulm on March 30, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

March 22, 2017 Dear graduate and professional students, You are all invited to the GPC Academic and Professional Development annual event, Roads Less Traveled: Today at 7:00pm (7:30 panel start), Goldberg Formal Lounge in the Danforth University Center. Roads Less Traveled is a panel discussion w...

: March 20 – 26th events

By stpaulm on March 30, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

March 17, 2017 Digest Graduate/Professional Student Events: Graduate Students with Children Coffee and Donuts Career Center Workshop: Interview and Negotiate Like a Pro Seminar: Increasing Student Engagement Roads Less Traveled TGSA (Taiwanese Graduate Student Association) Bowling University-Wide...

: March 13th – 19th events

By stpaulm on March 30, 2017 in Email, Newsletter

March 9, 2017 Newsletter Digest Events: Career Center Workshop: Networking; Only 20% of Openings Are Advertised. Tactics to Find the Other 80% Peer Mentor Bowling at Saratoga WordCamp St. Louis Family Day at the WashU Rec Center Announcements: GPC Officer Nominations – INTENT TO RUN NOW OPE...